This is the live recording from my set at Dark Matter 2, an indoor party held in Toronto on June 9th, 2007. Featured here are several different styles of full-on psychedelic trance, moving from dark and aggressive beats through a series of heavy hitters into an upbeat and euphoric conclusion. With a full two hours to work with, I was able to orchestrate a complete tour of the harmonic spectrum, eventually ending with a song from Logic Bomb’s new album, just as the set began. I would like to dedicate this one to all those who came out on Saturday and gave their best on the dance floor. It was a small party, but we all had a blast!
- 01 Logic Bomb - Life is a Progressbar Solstice Music, 2007
- 02 Seroxat - Dark Days Noize Conspiracy Records, 2007
- 03 Phatmatix - Samurai Yabai Records, 2007
- 04 CPU - Dark Matter Materia Records/Vaso Music, 2005
- 05 Shift - Cerebral Cortex (Remix) Noize Conspiracy Records, 2006
- 06 NRS - Dark Deeds Last Possible Solution, 2006
- 07 Penta - Tollkorn Dropout Productions, 2006
- 08 Hux Flux - Post 100 Mind Funk Music, 2006
- 09 Hujaboy - Party Animals TIP.World, 2006
- 10 Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious BNE/YoYo Records, 2007
- 11 Xerox & Illumination - The Beast Within HOMmega Productions, 2007
- 12 Space Cat vs Dimitri Nakov - Techno Logic Solstice Music, 2005
- 13 Electric Universe - In Common Fabrics Planet B.E.N. Records, 2005
- 14 Aphid Moon - Another Planet Groove Criminals Records, 2006
- 15 Space Cat - Kreak Part 2 H2O Records, 2007
- 16 Mekkanikka - Flam It Nutek Records, 2007
- 17 Talamasca - Roswell Mania Mind Control Records, 2006
- 18 Prometheus - 9th (The Man Who Swam Through a Speaker) Twisted Records, 2007
- 19 Altöm vs Wizzy Noise - Fifty-Fifty Liquid & Solid Records, 2006
- 20 Logic Bomb - Ansi Solstice Music, 2007
- Mixed on a pair of Pioneer CD decks on June 9th, 2007.
- The cover design features an original photograph shot in 2007. The original cover featured a photo from the party but the source material was lost.
- 29,000 downloads as of March 2019.
- Posthumously dedicated to Phink, a legend of the Toronto psytrance scene. RIP.